I know you’ve enjoyed the guest posts here on MikeandSus.org from a number of Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC) staff. For several years now, in my role as Technology Ministry Developer for Women’s Resources at CCC, I’ve met and worked with hundreds of our bloggers.
Last month, I encouraged them to “guest-post” on each other’s blogs. Here’s a few of the best posts they wrote on each other’s blogs (click here for all of the posts):
- “When I Can’t See the Diamonds for the Bling” on Thru a Dirty Window from Cheryl Boyd’s blog
- “A ‘Fishy’ Lesson for Parents” on Hope for Hurting Parents from Compelled
- “Ring, Ring!” on Tip of the Iceberg from The View from Here
- “What Are You Doing, Jesus?” on Thru a Dirty Window from Samantha Today and Celebrity Gospel
- “Learning from Library Fines” on along the way from Second Cup of Coffee
- “Josceyln’s Story” on JudyDouglass.com from Motherhood and Ministry: notes from a feisty mom
- “Not So Tasty” ~ on Second Cup of Coffee from Tip of the Iceberg
Here’s the links where I wrote a guest post on other staff blogs:
- “Helping Your Children Share Their Faith” on A Good Seed
- “Easy Crockpot Salmon Chowder” on Foodie Forever
- eMinistry Tips for Facebook, Part One and Part Two on My Generation for Christ (in Ethiopia)
I’ll be publishing guest bloggers as often as I can on MikeandSus.org. The collage photo features some of the ones who’ve already posted. You can read all the guest posts by clicking here.