Sus is the blogger, and birdwatcher, in our family, maintaining three blogs. (If you want to check out her blogs and social media presence, visit her online business card.)
Sus posts approximately once weekly on MikeandSus.org in one of the following areas:
CCC News is about Campus Crusade for Christ ministry news with inspirational guest posts from CCC staff as well. Sharing with Christy the Vampire is the most popular post by one of our Cru staff guest authors.
Family News is about us, obviously, and our photos. We like to share our travel tips with you, too, about things to do and see, especially if you’re planning a trip to Florida or want to find some birding hotspots. For example, over 5,000 have come to our site for ideas when visiting Cocoa Beach. In fact, our two most popular posts are because of these photos:
- Cocoa Beach Weekend
- Butterfly Rainforest in Gainesville
Your Walk with God is meant to be a blessing to our readers:
- Faith and Life Stories We share our inspirational and devotional thoughts here. (Mike’s popular Bible study, Facing Difficult Times, encourages us about prayer through the story of when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead.)
- The Sower: Helping You Share Your Faith The Sower category of our blog is our most popular. Sus focuses on encouraging stories that help our readers share their faith. (The practical advice in Persuasion and Example can help you be intentional in sharing your faith every day.)
Our Ministry has these topics:
- Most of Our Newsletters are in this category unless we choose to post them under a different category.
- Technology in Ministry shares about our ministry. Some of these posts link to Sus’ blog, eQuipping for eMinistry.
We love photography!
By following this link you’ll see all our family photos on our website. Also, we’ve organized our family, nature, travel, and other photo albums on the Our Photography page.