From February 27th to April 3rd, thousands of students involved with Campus Crusade for Christ are in Panama City Beach, Florida, for Big Break. For decades, our campus staff have put on a conference where students can grow spiritually and learn to share their faith.
Here are some numbers from just one of the weeks at Big Break.
• 120,000 meals packed for Haiti in one day (the goal is 1,000,000 by the end of Big Break)
• 9,260 conversations initiated with spring breakers on the beach
• 6,368 full conversations with college students on the beach (click here to read about two of those conversations)
• 3,654 spring breakers heard a presentation of the gospel using the Knowing God Personally booklet
• 421 spring breakers indicated decisions to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
Thank you for praying for a safe and fruitful conference for all the students.
Follow this link for more stories from the students about their opportunities to share their faith.