Here’s our recommendations from various video and audio recordings.
- Steve Douglass touched on many great stories of what God is doing through Cru and ministry partners.
- An interview with Captain Barry Wilmore, an astronaut on the Space Station.
- Ney Bailey on bringing God into the negative.
- Pastor Francis Chan on loving God first and foremost.
- Francis Chan also stressed our need for unity within the Body of Christ so that the world will know God.
- Andy Crouch presented his perspective on how people flourish. He helped us understand the dynamics of poverty and violence.
- Joshua Ryan Butler challenged us with ways to encourage people to follow God’s leading in ministry in order to meet people’s needs.
- Mark Gauthier emphasized taking the gospel to all nations and ethnic groups.
- Dennis Rainey on following and obeying Christ for a lifetime.
- An interview on using business as a platform to engage the lost.
- James White took us through several Bible passages for a closer look at Jesus.
- A First Nations Bible translation presentation from the Sermon on the Mount by Terry and Darlene Wildman.
Several of the videos mentioned above are available to download as MP3 files. Check out the audio content here.
- The photo is of Francis Chan, taken by Cru conference photographers.
- Find all the video and audio links on the conference site.
- If you want to know more about the speakers featured in this post:
- Steve Douglass, president of Campus Crusade for Christ, International.
- Ney Bailey, Cru staff and author of Faith Is Not a Feeling.
- Best-selling author, Francis Chan, is planting churches in the San Francisco area. See full bio.
- Andy Crouch, executive editor of Christianity Today.
- Joshua Ryan Butler, author of The Skeletons in God’s Closet and a pastor from Portland. See full bio.
- Mark Gauthier, Cru’s vice president over our campus ministries.
- Dennis Rainey, president of Cru’s FamilyLife ministry.
- James White, pastor and vice president for leadership development for the YMCA.
- Visit the First Nations Version Project website for more information.